Summary of MVRsimulation's product pricing
- MVRsimulation is the sole source manufacturer and provider of all MVRsimulation VRSG, Scenario Editor, and Terrain Tools software.
- MVRsimulation does not make its software available through commercial resellers. In certain circumstances, the transfer of a software license can be made, in accordance with our Software License Agreement. Systems integrators can contact MVRsimulation at email@example.com for additional information.
- MVRsimulation includes the first one-year period of software maintenance and technical support with the purchase of a software license or software maintenance renewal. The active maintenance period begins upon your receipt of the permanent unlock code for a one year period of maintenance and technical support, but no later than twenty-four months from the date of purchase of the VRSG or Terrain Tools license. Additional one-year software maintenance periods may be purchased in advance.
- The pricing of a VRSG license is structured on a per-viewport (concurrent views) basis; a single viewport, two or three viewports, and four or more viewports. (See the Price List for more about VRSG viewport pricing.)
- MVRsimulation provides hardware components (such as 3D accelerators, controllers, and terrain hard drives) for the convenience of its software customers. A hardware component is sold only in conjunction with the purchase of a MVRsimulation software product.
Best pricing policy
- MVRsimulation software is Commercial Off-The-Shelf (COTS). Please see our Software License Agreement section 8.03 for more information regarding "commercial computer software" definition in FARS/DFARS.
- MVRsimulation publishes its commercial software prices publicly on the request for quotation form.
- MVRsimulation maintains a "Best Pricing" policy by offering the same price for a software license to all customers: US Government, commercial, and international.
Additional features and materials
- In certain cases, MVRsimulation develops additional features in its software products to meet customer requirements at no additional cost. (MVRsimulation determines the priority of feature development of its software and maintains all copyright and rights of intellectual property.) MVRsimulation does not perform "work for hire" software development.
- MVRsimulation provides several non-classified terrain databases for official use only (FOUO) within the United States with the purchase of certain software products at no additional cost. (See product descriptions for details.) The use of these terrain databases requires the latest version of VRSG and may require active software maintenance of the VRSG license.
- In certain cases, MVRsimulation provides additional materials, such as software libraries and databases, including, without limitation, the MDS Read API and hardware components to customers with active software maintenance and technical support.
As MVRsimulation periodically updates the components offered in our complete solutions to make available the best of current hardware technology, we also update this website with new specifications and the associated price changes. With any of our complete solution specifications, we can offer a custom quotation to meet your needs. In most cases, we offer custom quotes that match system performance with budgetary requirements. If you have any questions about our specifications, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
All policies on this page are subject to change without notice.