Summary of MetaVR's product pricing
- MetaVR is the sole source manufacturer and provider of all MetaVR VRSG, Scenario Editor, and Terrain Tools software.
- MetaVR does not make its software available through commercial resellers. In certain circumstances, the transfer of a software license can be made, in accordance with our end-user license agreement (EULA). Systems integrators can contact MetaVR at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
- MetaVR includes the first one-year period of software maintenance and technical support with the purchase of a software license or software maintenance renewal. The active maintenance period begins upon your receipt of the permanent unlock code for a one year period of maintenance and technical support, but no later than twenty-four months from the date of purchase of the VRSG or Terrain Tools license. Additional one-year software maintenance periods may be purchased in advance.
- The pricing of a VRSG license is structured on a per-viewport (concurrent views) basis; a single viewport, two or three viewports, and four or more viewports. (See the Price List for more about VRSG viewport pricing.)
- MetaVR provides hardware components (such as 3D accelerators, controllers, and terrain hard drives) for the convenience of its software customers. A hardware component is sold only in conjunction with the purchase of a MetaVR software product.
Best pricing policy
- MetaVR software is Commercial Off-The-Shelf (COTS). Please see our EULA section 8.03 for more information regarding "commercial computer software" definition in FARS/DFARS.
- MetaVR publishes its commercial software prices publicly on the request for quotation form.
- MetaVR maintains a "Best Pricing" policy by offering the same price for a software license to all customers: US Government, commercial, and international.
Additional features and materials
- In certain cases, MetaVR develops additional features in its software products to meet customer requirements at no additional cost. (MetaVR determines the priority of feature development of its software and maintains all copyright and rights of intellectual property.) MetaVR does not perform "work for hire" software development.
- MetaVR provides several non-classified terrain databases for official use only (FOUO) within the United States with the purchase of certain software products at no additional cost. (See product descriptions for details.) The use of these terrain databases requires the latest version of VRSG and may require active software maintenance of the VRSG license.
- In certain cases, MetaVR provides additional materials, such as software libraries and databases, including, without limitation, the MDS Read API and hardware components to customers with active software maintenance and technical support.
As MetaVR periodically updates the components offered in our complete solutions to make available the best of current hardware technology, we also update this website with new specifications and the associated price changes. With any of our complete solution specifications, we can offer a custom quotation to meet your needs. In most cases, we offer custom quotes that match system performance with budgetary requirements. If you have any questions about our specifications, contact email@example.com.
All policies on this page are subject to change without notice.